We are excited to kick off the Global Microsoft 365 Developer Bootcamp in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. This year’s bootcamps will incorporate the technologies and products that are now included in the Microsoft 365 platform.
Bootcamps are a free, one-day, hands-on training event led by Microsoft MVPs and community leaders with support from Microsoft. Developers worldwide are invited to attend a bootcamp to learn the latest on Microsoft 365 platform including Microsoft Graph, SharePoint Framework, Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins and Actionable Messages, etc. and apply what you learn to your future projects.
The event is organized by ITCamp Community with the support from The Guild Hall Cluj
17:40 – 18:00 Registration and networking
18:00 – 19:00 Automating Microsoft Graph with PowerShell
19:00 – 20:00 Empower your business with automate processes + tasks using Microsoft Flows
20:00 – 21:00 Networking
(1) Automating Microsoft Graph with PowerShell (Florin Loghiade)- Microsoft Graph is a powerfull tool to query organizational data but it’s not a tool built for automation. Everything that you want to do with the Microsoft Graph can be done with the Graph explorer but in the end if you’re looking to automate repetitive tasks then you have to look at other tools to interface with it. In this session we will look at the Microsoft Graph, how it works and how we can build PowerShell scripts using Azure services to automate even the most complicated tasks.
(2) Empower your business with automate processes + tasks using Microsoft Flows (Radu Vunvulea) – Join this session if you want to discover a tool that can be used to optimise your internal processes with just a few clicks. Microsoft Flows well integrated with Office 365 ecosystem, allowing us to remove the manual processes where human error can appear. We take a look at how we can automate the holiday approval requests end-two-end without writing a line of code (or this is what we hope 😊).
Salvati data noului event Global Azure Bootcamp organizat de ITCamp Community din Cluj-Napoca! Va asteptam pe 16 Aprilie 2019 la un nou eveniment gratuit dedicat specialistilor IT-ul din Cluj-Napoca si imprejurimi. Gazda acestui meetup va fi The Guild Hall, iar evenimentul va avea loc la locatia lor.
6:00 PM–6:15 PM – Inregistrare & cafea
6:15 PM–7:00 PM – Going behind images: A dive into Computer Vision Api (Claudiu Mera)
7:00 PM–7:15 PM – Pauza
7:15 PM–8:15 PM – From Azure Function to production (Florin Loghiade & Radu Vunvulea)
8:15 PM–9:00 PM – Networking
Going behind images: The way we extract content from images has changed radically in the past years with the emergent Computer Vision services. In this presentation, we will learn about Computer Vision API, a component of Microsoft Cognitive Services that gathers rich information from images to categorize and process visual data. We will explore together various features like image analysis, thumbnail generation and text recognition and see what are the benefits for embedding services in our business solutions.
From Azure Function to production (Florin Loghiade & Radu Vunvulea) – The session is starting from a blank Visual Studio project, and together with you, we will deploy our serverless solution to Azure Functions and Kubernetes. Once our code is ready, we will see how we can integrate it into a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps.
Hosted by The Guild Hall and supported by Evozone.
ITCamp Community organizează pe data de 28 Februarie 2019 un eveniment gratuit pentru specialiștii din IT-ul timișorean, adresându-se tuturor celor interesați de subiecte precum securitatea si data analysis în contextul datelor pe care le dețin canalele de social media despre fiecare în parte.
5:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Înregistrare & cafea
5:30 PM – 6:15 PM
Data Breaches of 2018 – A Brief Analysis
Ioan Popovici, Avaelgo
Abstract: Let’s go through some of the most important data breaches that took place – or went public – in 2018. We’ll make a brief analysis of what went wrong, and we’ll have fun pointing out the missing security controls behind them.
6:15 PM – 6:30 PM
6:30 PM – 7:15 PM
Make Order out of Chaos: Insights in Data Analysis on Data from Social Media
Radu Tomoiaga & Emanuel Kakuja, Microsoft
Abstract: Nowadays, everything changes rapidly. What yesterday was new and trending tomorrow might be obsolete and uninteresting. Have you ever wondered what’s next? Although current social media data can hint as to what the future entails for you or your business, through Machine Learning you can accurately predict what is going to happen, trends and even your growth so that you can plan your actions accordingly in order to maximize impact and results.
Înregistrarea este gratuită, în limita locurilor disponibile.
What is Global Azure Bootcamp? On April 21, 2018, all communities will come together once again in the sixth great Global Azure Bootcamp event! Each user group will organize their own one-day deep dive class on Azure the way they see fit and how it works for their members. The result is that thousands of people get to learn about Azure and join together online under the social hashtag #GlobalAzure!
Event type: FREE
Local Sponsor: Endava
Community: ITCamp Community
When: April 21, 2018
What: During 4 hours we will develop an application from 0 that sends weather notifications to users. It will be based Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Redis Cache and Azure Service Bus.
Format: Hands-on, 0 slides, 100% code. You will need a computer with Visual Studio 2017, .NET Core, Node.js (last version) and NPM to be up-to-date
- 09:00 – 09:30: Registration and setup
- 09:30 – 10:30: Developing backend application inside Azure Functions (Radu Vunvulea)
- 10:30 – 11:30: Developing the web application (Radu Pascal)
- 11:30 – 12:30: Create the automation scripts using ARM (Florin Loghiade)
- Visual Studio 2017 (updated)
- Azure SDK (last version)
- .NET Core (last version)
- .NET 4.6
- Node.js (last version)
- NPM (up-to-date)
- Azure Subscription